Start Your Journey With The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort is committed to providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programs to ensure that their guest leaves feeling better than when they arrived. Everything done here is designed to help guests be at their best with the supportive attitude, anticipatory service, and extensive knowledge on how to best support a guest throughout their stay.
Currently, Westin Maldives is looking for dynamic people excited to join their team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If your someone who has positive, adaptable, and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort invites you to discover an extraordinary experience being a part of their team.
Here’s what you have to do
- Greet guests and determine the number in their party.
- Seat guests by finding a clean, available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in front of guest, etc.
- Guide guests through the dining rooms and provide any needed assistance.
- Move and arrange tables, chairs, and settings, and organize seating for groups with special needs.
- Ensure place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place setting. Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful, and wrinkle-free.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; and Ensure grooming standard and professional appearance, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click following URL and apply: