JW Marriott is looking for Maldives Market Director
Start Your Journey With Marriott
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details.
The Market Director Maldives – eCommerce/Digital sits at the intersection between Marriott International’s eCommerce, marketing, and global distribution strategies. This role will manage the overall activation of their property strategies in owned, social and third-party electronic channels (Marriott.com, multi-lingual global sites, OTAs, metasearch sites, search engines, and other eMarketing vehicles). Commerce/Digital serves as a thought leader to their hotel’s marketing, sales, and revenue management teams, providing local area and country-wide insight to enhance their digital experience.
Education And Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4-year experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; hospitality marketing or agency experience preferred
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
* Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
* Managing Sales Activities
* Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
* Providing Exceptional Customer Service
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click following URL and apply: