Embrace Modern Maldivian Luxury at The Ritz-Carlton Maldives
Set to open in 2021, The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands sits on an archipelago of integrated three luxury private resorts and a vibrant marina, nestled in the north-eastern rim on North Male Atoll, welcomes you to embrace island life and indulge in an azure lagoon brightened by crisp white beaches. The resort is reachable by a 45-minute scenic journey by speedboat or a 10-minute seaplane transfer from Velana International airport.
The Ritz- Carlton Maldives features 100 Villas ranging from one to three bedrooms, each villa set over water or the beach offers spacious living spaces that blur the line between indoors and outdoors with panoramic sliding doors. Each villa ensuite a bathroom, a sun deck, a private pool, and a lavish collection of personalized amenities. Furniture, rugs, and fabrics made with Maldivian and international artists.
The picturesque marina at the Ritz-Carlton redefines the Maldivian experience bringing a refreshing scene of art, music, culture, and shopping, offering guests a balance of cosmopolitan and private island life.
At the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, the legendary Ritz-Carlton service is perfected by Aris Meeha, delivering an inimitable Maldives experience, a butler concept inspired by the royal courts of the ancient Maldives.
The Resort Features in Short:
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers nine treatment rooms and a Spa suite
- Seven Restaurants and two bars unfolding a vibrant culinary scene
- State of the art fitness center with personal training, a yoga studio with daily classes and post-workout relaxation sauna and steam separated for ladies and gentleman
- A host of island sports including Tennis, petanque, beach volley, and soccer
- Scuba diving and watersports adventures including kayak, jet skis, and flyboarding
- A photography studio
- A Signature Ritz Kids program
- Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Extensive collection of modern art
- Eco-friendly resort mainly operating on solar energy
Inspired by the water and circular movement in the Maldives, the villas at Ritz Carlton Maldives elegantly designed by the Kerry Hill Architects encapsulates the island’s spirit and philosophy, the circle of island life through design and architecture. The calm palette of earthy tones selected for the architecture seamlessly matches the lush greens and multiple shades of blues sparkling under the sun, setting an elegant atmosphere.